Job Functions :
- Examined and verified all incoming and outgoing
products and materials.
- Managed and ensured safe and timely
transportation of all warehouse goods.
- Attached identification tags to products and
followed FIFO procedures.
- Received, examined, and stored all incoming
warehouse goods and supplies.
- Sorted, packaged, and labeled all warehouse products,
correctly and carefully.
- Checked, processed, and loaded the orders for
- Operate and maintain all assigned palletizer and
related warehouse equipment, safely.
- Created and maintained work-related records in
computerized system, accurately.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records of all
warehouse goods and transactions.
- Cleaned assigned work area and maintained safety
at work premises
- Interpreted and adhered to Company policies and
department guidelines related to work.
other ad hoc task assigned.
- Candidate must possess at
least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher
Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate
Diploma, any field.
- Preferably Non-Executives
specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Basic Computer
skills, MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa
Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- At least 1-3 year(s) of
working experience in the related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to
- Willing to work in warehouse environment
and 6 days per week.
- Can work under pressure and
with minimum supervision
- Advantages will be given if
have experience working in warehouse