Maintain records of materials in inventory and on order. Monitors reorder points and initiates actions to replenish stock. Reconcile discrepancies in inventory and notify supervisors of discrepancies.
Job and Responsibility
- Monitor and maintain current inventory levels; process purchase orders as needed; track orders and investigate problems.
- Records purchases, maintains databases, performs physical counts of inventory and reconciles actual stock counts to computer generated reports.
- Receive, unpack, and deliver goods; restock items as needed; label shelf.
- Processes and documents are returned as required according to established procedures.
- Can lead, guide, and train staff/employees, students, interns, do related work.
- Perform various job related tasks as assigned.
- At least 1 year of experience directly related to the assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment and/or service orders and inventory control.
- Ability to coordinate stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, store, and/or ship goods.
- Clerical, word processing and/or office skills.
Hero Distribution Center, Kampung Baru Subang.