JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Responsible in design, create or edit graphic of product packaging, promotion flyer, catalog, brochure, advertising poster, signboard and other related marketing collaterals.
- Conceptualize, design and prepare advertising templates, in-store marketing, posters, brochures, promotional materials, event displays, company profile, etc.
- Design the backdrop of functions and activities when requested by Management.
- Support functions of marketing such as copywriting, content creation, coordination, etc.
- Discuss with the Senior Graphic Designer or Marketing Manager on the concepts and color scheme that are suitable and according to the requirements set by the Company.
- Assist marketing team with brainstorming on marketing and advertising strategies.
- Any other ad hoc job assigned by the Management.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Responsible in managing and developing all internal graphic designs such as website, packaging, poster, banner, leaflet, social media.
- Oversee in developing graphics for product launching, marketing & advertising media in order to maintain corporate identity and branding.
- Ensure all designs are aligned with the Company branding and marketing strategy.
- Manage and update overall effective digital and/or traditional marketing material according to the latest trend in the market.
- Guide interns/juniors in day-to-day work and processes where needed, sharing inspiration and knowledge in technical skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills in planning, managing and prioritizing.
- Candidates must possess at least a Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or any related field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for Junior position.
- At least 4-5 years working experience for Senior position
- Required skill(s) : must be well versed in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or any other design software.
- Candidates must be able to work in Kampung Baru Subang, possess own transport and willing to travel outstation.
- Must be able to work well under stress and good team player.
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- Annual Leave
- Medical Benefit
- Attractive Allowance